Procurement Pool (GenPro)
GP General Procurement Company Limited (GenPro) is an independent procurement company based in Limassol, Cyprus with offices in Singapore and India. Founded in 2018 by Columbia Shipmanagement and Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement its mission is to negotiate framework supply agreements with international ship suppliers on behalf of its Members’ clients with a view to secure the lowest prices achievable on all consumables.
GenPro’s purchasing volume allows it to achieve the best prices AND (where possible) secure discounts based on volume. As a totally transparent, compliant business model, the scope and reach of GenPro will be to all products and consumables associated with operation of maritime business onshore and offshore. This can be achieved by maximising values/ discounts/experience in purchasing power earned from corporate operations and contracts with vendors and suppliers.
GenPro’s mission is to be the very best maritime procurement company in the world and the consequent number one choice for quality ship -owners/ship-operators.
It achieves its objectives and mission by focusing on the following goals:
– Building the most relevant, competitive, comprehensive quality repository of supply contracts within the maritime industry worldwide.
– Ensuring honest and transparent dealing at all times, and fair competition amongst its suppliers & service partners.
– Strengthening and sustaining partnerships for mutual benefit.
– Trust. Engender and upholding relationships of complete trust between all partners.
GenPro strives to:
– Provide the Highest possible Quality Services to its Members.
– Develop and implement new partnerships and synergies
– Ensure best pricing, terms & conditions available.
– Carry out all business transactions in a fully transparent manner.
Visit GenPro: www.gen-pro.com